Non-local GO's

Howdy!
	I think the Common Lisp programmer could easily live with just
a local GO, and CATCH and THROW.  I see no justification for non-local
GOs at all.  It would seem to me that we would want to discourage the
use of GO in favor of more understandable looping constructs instead
of giving it the  capability to make truly unreadable programs.
Some claim that PROG and GO are sometimes the clearest way to express
a loop, perhaps this is so.  However, I have never seen a piece of
code that would be much clearer by using non-local GOs than some other
control construct.