Re: CASE SENSITIVITY, REPLY TO COMMENTS

(Apologies to those on the list who have heard this and are sick
of the issue).

Scott,

In fact I HAD misunderstood the issue, so thank you for correcting
me.  I was not intending to propose that atoms and functions be
case sensitive, although I could certainly live with that.  I was
proposing that, at least, CommonLisp be case insensitive so that
I would not have to write CAR in all upper case or have the
interpreter barf at me.  Clearly you have dealt with this issue to
some degree.

As for who I am: I am a computer graphicist at Robert Abel and
Associates, a special effects and film production company in
Hollywood.

Regards,
Michael Wahrman