lambda

Allowing (LAMBDA ...) to evaluate does not prevent you from having a
LIST funciton and a LIST variable.  What are you objecting to?  I never
suggested getting rid of FUNCITON, which is still necessary for symbols,
or the dual value cell concept.

Btw, I should have pointed out in my original message that the two
isssues are completely independent.  I.e. you can have A, B, or both.

Getting rid of '(LAMBDA ...) is removing an ugly blemish from the
language, but since no one is forcing me to write it, it doesn't really
effect me, though it might effect an implementor.

But I'd like to use (LAMBDA ...) in my own code, and I'd rather not have
to change it for it to go into the yellow pages...