scott's message about case sensitivity

    From: Scott E. Fahlman <Fahlman at Cmu-20c>
    I see two cutlures developing
    very quickly, one of which types in lower-case only and the other
    capitalizing assorted words, as in ThisIsaReallyUglySymbol.  It still
    looks like a recipe for chaos to me.

But such recipes already exist.  What if I decided to use the underscore
instead of the hyphen in compound word symbols?  What if I decide to
use an escaped space?
	load-byte    load_byte    load\ byte

The addition of one more convention, LoadByte, is not going to make much of
a difference.  If a person writes a package for general consumption he
should follow the conventions, if he chooses not to then he can break the
convention in a number of ways.