Re: cases, re: kmp's and moon's mail

  I've gotten 41 responses so far on my survey.  These responses were all to
the franz-friends poll and most were from the arpanet.   I think that many
Franz Lisp users are reachable only via uucp,  yet I haven't gotten any
problems prevented the poll from reaching uucp land.  I will try sending the
poll again just to uucp sites.

  Our 'Mail' machine has been up for over a day now (a modern record) but
there still seem to be problems (I've received three copies of the last
letter I sent).  I apologize in advance for the number of copies of this
message you may receive.