[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Spelling correction
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1986 12:45:00 -0000
- In-reply-to: Msg of 28 Jan 1986 06:29-EST from Christopher Fry <cfry at OZ.AI.MIT.EDU>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
In reply to Christopher Fry <cfry at OZ.AI.MIT.EDU>
Sounds to me like you want a synonym facility rather than spelling
correction. Then you can spell things however you like.
For Hemlock users, we've now got word abbrev mode in, and people are
experimenting with various versions of Lisp-mode symbol-completion.