[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Keywords with cells
- To: snyder%HPLABS.ARPA@SCORE
- Subject: Keywords with cells
- From: Rem@IMSSS
- Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1985 03:56:00 -0000
- Resent-date: Thu 5 Dec 85 08:40:05-PST
- Resent-from: Alan Snyder <AS@HP-HULK>
- Resent-to: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
I thought one of the reasons for having keywords in their own package
was that you can make that a stripped down package that is just a bare
hashtable with no value/function/property cells? I agree "is an error"
should be the case, so if such is the case you truly do get a crashout,
and in implementations that have full package with cells it's up to
the implementor to decide whether to check the "error" or not.