[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: wagner%fang@GSWD-VMS.ARPA, common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: &ALLOW-OTHER-KEYS
- From: Guy Steele <gls@THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 85 13:34 EST
- Cc: gls@THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <8512161458.AA08881@gswd-vms.ARPA>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 85 08:57:27 cst
From: wagner%fang@gswd-vms (Fran Wagner)
In the clarifications that Guy distributed in Boston, mention is
made of &ALLOW-OTHER-KEYWORDS (p.1). In CLtL and in implementations
I could check, this lambda-list keyword is named &ALLOW-OTHER-KEYS.
The KEYWORDS form is more natural, but it is a mistake, right?
Yes, I made a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out.