XOR

    Date: Sun, 15 Dec 85 16:35 EST
    From: David A. Moon <Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>

    The XOR function in your list of suggested language improvements
    handed out last week was intended to be a joke, wasn't it?  I assumed
    it was, but other people on the mailing list are taking it seriously,
    so I'm asking for clarification.

Of all the functions not in Common Lisp that I use day-to-day on my
3600, this is the one I use most frequently.  I admit that I have been,
among other things, constructing logic models of various kinds.
However, I also find it useful in random COND clauses.  Maybe the rest
of you will decide it is not useful, but in any case it is not a joke.