get-setf-method

I had thought it had been established long ago that the environment
argument is necessary.  Not only for the reason Dave Plummer notes,
but also for the correct macroexpansion of macros from within setf
methods (such as LDB).  I have no objections to the environment argument
to get-setf-method being required, although I would be inclined to
make it optional just as it is to macro-expand.  Although one could
argue for the environment arg to macro-expand being required, similarly...