TAGBODY

Just for the record, I do not agree that the alternate definition of
TAGBODY would be better.  It invites confusion between the last thing in
the body being a GO tag and the last thing in the body being a variable
whose value is to be returned.  Perhaps when Steele returns from
travelling he will remind us what the motivation was; unfortunately the
motivation did not get included in the book.

I don't think it's necessary to start a long discussion about this.