[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
defvar, defparameter, :unbound
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: defvar, defparameter, :unbound
- From: Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 85 15:44 EST
- In-reply-to: <8511030455.AA00775@tove.umd.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 85 23:55:45 EST
From: Nick Papadakis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On the lispmachines, defvar will take a second argument of :unbound,
meaning that the variable will be initialized to an unbound state.
I'm not sure which Lisp machine this message is supposed to apply to,
but just for the record, the Symbolics system does not do this.