[no subject]

Does anyone know of anyone who is producing a Common Lisp (especially
a Spice Lisp port) for IBM machines?  We are interested in versions that
will be available either with proper support and maintenance or as
source in a working state.  We are prepared to convert from any other
370-series operating system to ours (MVS), if the program is sufficiently
well-suited for such conversion; this includes Amdahl UNIX.  Thanks for
any information.

Nick Maclaren
University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory

Try replying to: nmm%uk.ac.cam.cl@ucl-cs.arpa