lexical madness

Most implementations of PSETQ that I've seen eval the values onto the
stack and then pop and bind in reverse order.  LET is sometimes handled
in the same way.  Sure, we could remove the ambiguity by requiring every
compiler to be rewritten so that it looks for twice-bound variables in a
single parallel-binding form.  But it seems to me that this is too much
extra work in order to remove the ambiguity in a profoundly worthless
case.  I think we should just tell the user that if he really cares
which value X gets bound to, he shouldn't bind it twice in the same LET
or PSETQ.

-- Scott