[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
constructor function vs constructor macro
- To: Fahlman@CMU-CS-C.ARPA, Masinter.pa@XEROX.ARPA
- Subject: constructor function vs constructor macro
- From: Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 85 14:15 EDT
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Fonts: CPTFONT, CPTFONTB, CPTFONTI
- In-reply-to: <FAHLMAN.12140171825.BABYL@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1985 21:55 EDT
From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
Looks to me like the use of the word "macro" on page 357 is wrong.
Agreed. This is probably a hangover from Zetalisp, in which the
constructors really are macros. This micro-mistake has been around at
least since the Colander Edition.