[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: franz!jkf@Berkeley (John Foderaro)
- Subject: close queries
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 07 Sep 1985 00:10:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 6 Sep 1985 14:49-EDT from franz!jkf at Berkeley (John Foderaro)
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
I think we've got some misunderstandings going here. For what it's
worth, I think Foderaro is right.
I think this is more or less what Moon was saying too, but it was
possible to read his meassge a couple of different ways.