[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Environment-objects don't exist in CL according to manual
- To: REM%IMSSS@SU-SCORE.ARPA, COMMON-LISP@SU-AI
- Subject: Environment-objects don't exist in CL according to manual
- From: Guy Steele <gls@THINK.ARPA>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1985 20:14:00 -0000
- Cc: gls@THINK.ARPA
- In-reply-to: SU-IMSSS.REM.A132222142466.G0353
Date: 1985 June 10 06:00:54 PST (=GMT-8hr)
From: Robert Elton Maas <REM@IMSSS.SU.EDU@think>
The answer, if I can believe the index, is that CL has no such things
as environment objects. ...
You can't believe the index. The index is lousy. I am looking into automated
technology to improve the index for the next edition.