Does Defmacro establish a block?

    	If defmacro does, do define-setf-method, defsetf, deftype...?

    I believe that all defining forms that have a name and a body should put
    a named block around the body.  In our implementation, defun and defmacro
    do so, but currently the others you mentioned do not.  I'm calling that
    a bug in our implementation and suggesting that a future clarification
    of Common Lisp should require this.

I can accept this, but let's be sure we agree on what the block name
would be in each case.  For the SETF forms, is it the name of the
accessing operator?  For DEFTYPE, is it the name of the type?

-- Scott