Test suite to say what manual is confusing about

It seems to me urgent to create a test suite for aspects of CL that are
so complicated that nobody has found a way to explain them so that a
majority of readers would truly understand them. Thus the test suite would
determine whether a given implementation is correct or not, and would serve
as the standard definition until such time as somebody figures out how
to explain it precisely in English.

It also seems that displaced adjustable mumble arrays is a case where
this need for test suite applies. Anybody who thinks he understands what
the manual meant to say, care to volunteer to make a test suite for arrays?
(Anybody agree with my opinion that test suite is needed for such?)
-------