labels

  I use the LABELS construct frequently and recently observed that if
a function FOO is defined via LABELS, use of a (RETURN-FROM FOO ...)
within the body of FOO generates an "undefined block FOO" error in both
our interpreter and compiler. I also looked at the source code for SPICE
(FAHLMAN et al.) and believe that it would generate an error in this
implementation as well. The reason is that a surrounding BLOCK is not
implicitly generated in the case of LABELS. I believe this to be an
oversight in the specification for LABELS.

 -- David Haug
-------