[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Clearing the screen and other such things.
- To: KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA, TIM@MIT-MC.ARPA
- Subject: Re: Clearing the screen and other such things.
- From: fateman%ucbdali@Berkeley (Richard Fateman)
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 85 11:38:16 PDT
- Cc: COMMON-LISP@SU-AI.ARPA
Doesn't UNIX (4.0, 4.1, 4.2 BSD) and those derived from it (e.g. Xenix)
have a cursor-control package, and aren't there editors (e.g. vi, gnumacs,
Gosling emacs) that use the termcap (or similar) information files?
I believe that Franz Lisp provides a set of primitives to do all this
character-screen oriented stuff (to the extent it is supported by Unix).