[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "David A. Moon" <Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Subject: values-list
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1985 18:15:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA, Earl Killian <eak@S1-B.ARPA>
- In-reply-to: Msg of 28 Mar 1985 13:36-EST from David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@CMU-CS-C.ARPA
Ooops, my reply was indeed about Multiple-Value-List. If EAK did indeed
mean that he wanted Values-List to take args like apply, I agree with
Moon that just using apply here solves the problem without adding any
extra hair to the language.
This week's confusion score stands at Moon 1, Fahlman 1. Look's like
we're headed for overtime to break the tie.