defstruct slot names

I think that the motivation for allowing slot names to be non-keywords
was that it might be useful to have these be local to some particular
package.  Of course, none of us was so perverse as to imagine that users
would (a) mix together a lot of packages in the same defstruct
definition and (b) then go on and introduce name conflicts among the
symbols.  I think that instead of somehow trying to make this illegal,
we should just let the users hang themselves if they're that eager to do
so.  If there was some way in which this situation might happen by
accident in halfway reasonable code, then it might be worthwhile to
check for this case and keep the user out of trouble, but I don't see
any potential for innocent lossage here.

-- Scott

"Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious."