Macros -> declarations

The business about wanting to be able to shadow LISP:DECLARE seems
pretty weak to me.  It seems reasonable to me that if people want to
redefine the essential structural symbols like DECLARE out from under
Common Lisp, then they should either be willing to say something like
LISP:DECLARE to get the old version or do a source-level transformation
on the surrounding form.  There are a number of other structural
symbols, in addition to DECLARE, that are known to the interpreter, and
we can't very well macroexpand everything in sight in order to see if we
have one of these.

-- Scott