Character macros, erratum

According to the index in the CL book, topic "characters", subtopic
"macros" is on pages 246-351 inclusive. This is obviusly a typo.
Does somebody have a collected list of errata that I could use to
fixup my copy of the book en masse to avoid bumping into already-found
errata? I think I asked this general question when I first found out
about this mailing list, but nobody knew of any such errata collection.
[Erratum of my own, which I cannot correct in NETMSG=SNDMSG:
 obviusly -> obviously]
-------