[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
validation suite (Steve Ford)
- To: G.TI.CSL@UTEXAS-20.ARPA
- Subject: validation suite (Steve Ford)
- From: Moon@SCRC-RIVERSIDE.ARPA
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 84 13:38 EDT
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: The message of 27 Jul 84 09:23-EDT from G.TI.CSL at UTEXAS-20
- Redistributed-date: Fri, 27 Jul 84 15:22 EDT
- Redistributed-to: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
Date: Fri 27 Jul 84 08:23:35-CDT
I am looking for programs developed to VALIDATE an implementation's
conformance to the Common Lisp specification. Those with an aura of
OFFICIALness, whatever that means, are preferable, but I will gladly
accept all information, even rumors, about any such programs.
I sent an unoffical program that checks just the division functions (of which
there are more than ten in Common Lisp) to Richard Gabriel (RPG at SU-AI) for
the yellow pages about ten months ago. You can ask him what happened to it.
(Please include my name in the subject field of your reply.)
Since most reply commands copy the subject, in the future you should include
your name in the subject field of -your- message.