[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Skef Wholey <Wholey@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
- Subject: Rationalize
- From: "David A. Moon" <Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 84 15:49 EDT
- Cc: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <WHOLEY.12042792787.BABYL@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
Hmm, that definition of rationalize is completely different from ours, which
was also written by Gosper but is not completely implementation-independent.
Are you sure yours satisfies the axiom (float (rationalize x) x) = x? Am I
sure ours does? Does anybody have a test suite for rationalize?