[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA
- Subject: Re: applyhook
- From: "Walter van Roggen" <WVANROGGEN@DEC-MARLBORO.ARPA>
- Date: Thu 6 Sep 84 11:28:26-EDT
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA, WVANROGGEN@DEC-MARLBORO.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Message from ""David A. Moon" <Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>" of Thu 6 Sep 84 01:20:28-EDT
And my point was there's no way to get the "environment" part of a
closure explicitly. Sure, implementors don't have to use it because
they have access to the internals; but CL users won'be able to
evaluate forms in the environment current at the application otherwise.
Unless there's some contorted hack you can pull using EVALHOOK.