Things to do

Dave,

Glad to hear that you folks are interested in doing a number of things
on the list.  Nobody is expecting super-quick action on any of this.  As
I said, this is just a bit of pre-planning for things to do once our
respective implementations are stable.

Of the things on your shopping list, STEP, TRACE, and DEFSTRUCT are all
working here and could be made portable easily enough.  They may not be
hairy enough (or featureful enough) for everyone's taste.

I'll have to look at our floating read and print, but I doubt that they
are easy to make portable.

-- Scott