[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: THROW, and MAP
- To: Moon%SCRC-TENEX@MC.ARPA, JonL.pa@MC.ARPA
- Subject: Re: THROW, and MAP
- From: JONL.PA@PARC-MAXC.ARPA
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1983 23:38:00 -0000
- Cc: Common-Lisp@SAIL.ARPA, JONL.PA@PARC-MAXC.ARPA
In response to the message sent Tue, 27 Sep 83 19:50 EDT from
Syntax/Semantics -- either way I had overlooked the multiple-value thing
(being confined to a system which, for the moment, doesn't have them).
Yes, I'd like to see the evaluation question settled that way -- that's
I've already implemented an Interlisp version -- but I'd be quite happy
go the other way if the majority so voted.