Lexical Scoping

Before you all panic over GJC's comment and go running off on yet
another tangent, why don't we wait and see what Guy proposes on the
lexical-scoping issue.  I suspect that it won't be super-radical.

The debate among two or three people is interesting, but I would really
like to hear from anyone else out there who has a strong opinion on
the T/NIL issue.  Are there any Lisp Machine people besides RMS who
care about this?  Even if you are standing pat on the position you
stated before, it would be useful to get a confirmation of that.

-- Scott
   --------