What I still think about T and NIL

    Date: 6 Mar 1982 0211-EST
    From: Scott E. Fahlman <FAHLMAN at CMU-20C>

    The debate among two or three people is interesting, but I would really
    like to hear from anyone else out there who has a strong opinion on
    the T/NIL issue.  Are there any Lisp Machine people besides RMS who
    care about this?  Even if you are standing pat on the position you
    stated before, it would be useful to get a confirmation of that.

I must have started to send a message about this T and NIL issue at least 5
times now, but each time I stop myself because I cannot imagine that it will	;
change anybody's mind about anything.  But since you ask, I still feel that