complex log

On issue 81 the November meeting voted for D.  I think the people at the
meeting didn't really understand the issues, and Fateman's message of
yesterday reinforces my belief that C is the only satisfactory choice.
This implies that complex numbers with 0 imaginary part don't normalize
to real numbers.  This is probably a good idea anyway, since complex
numbers are (usually) flonums, so zero isn't well-defined.  We don't
normalize flonums with 0 fraction part to integers.)