T, NIL, ()

This is confirm that S-1 Lisp is in agreement with the statements
of Guy Steele on the subject of T, NIL, and (), and though it would be
nice to improve the clarity and elegance of Common Lisp, we will forego
such to remain common. It is unfortunate that Symbolics finds it impossible
to compromise, however, we find no problem with their technical position.

What is next on the agenda? Another meeting? More manual writing? Perhaps
Steele would like to farm out some writing to `volunteers'?