Common LISP Meeting, etc.

I missed the window for mailing out corrected ERROR chapter
plus some other stuff.  For those of you who are pre-registered
for the LISP conference and have indicated that you will stay for the
meeting, you will find a copy in your registration packet.  Otherwise,
if you are coming to the meeting but are not preregistered for the
LISP conference or will not register, come to the registration desk
and say you're attending the Common LISP meeting and ask for a
Common LISP packet.  I will try to get an agenda for the meeting ready
to put with the ERROR chapter for you.
--Frantically,
  Guy